Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifth Suffolk District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Evandro C. Carvalho is challenged by Althea Garrison in the Democratic primary. Claudette Joseph is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Garrison ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifth Suffolk District. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Carlos Henriquez (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifth Suffolk District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carlos Henriquez Incumbent||78.2%||9,179|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Althea + Garrison + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifth Suffolk District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 Democratic Primary Candidates," accessed June 28, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |