For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alum Rock Elementary School parcel tax, Measure I (June 2010)
Measure I increased the district's expiring parcel tax by $48/year to $160/year, for five years, with annual adjustments for inflation.
- These final, certified results are from the Santa Clara County elections office.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|To protect local schools from budget cuts, provide stable funding that cannot be taken away by the State, and preserve quality education by maintaining reading, math and science programs; attracting and retaining qualified teachers and school counselors; keeping school libraries open; and maintaining small K-3 class sizes; shall Alum Rock Union Elementary School District increase its expiring parcel tax by $48.00 per parcel for 5 years, with annual adjustments for inflation, independent citizen oversight and no money for administrators’ salaries?|
- Overview of local ballot measures on June 8 Santa Clara ballots
- Text of June 8, 2010 ballot questions in Santa Clara County
- Mercury News, "Local measures, races on ballot," April 4, 2010
- Mercury News, "Vote yes on Alum Rock's Measure I," May 27, 2010
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.