Alvin A. Taylor
|Alvin A. Taylor|
|South Carolina Director of Natural Resources|
|December 8, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 26, 2012|
|Appointed by||South Carolina Natural Resources Board|
Taylor began his career with the agency in 1977 and progressed through the ranks serving as an officer, private first class, sergeant, lieutenant, captain, major, and colonel, the agency’s law-enforcement chief.
- 1976: Clemson University, B.S. in Zoology
- 1976: U.S. Coast Guard Law Enforcement Training Center in Yorktown, Virginia
- 1977: S.C. Criminal Justice Academy
Director of Natural Resources (2011-Present)
On December 8, 2011, the seven-member South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Board named Taylor Acting Director of the agency, and on March 17, 2012, he became the agency’s permanent Director.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alvin + Taylor + South + Carolina + Resources"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Natural Resources Commissioner
- South Carolina Director of Natural Resources
- Governor of South Carolina
|South Carolina Director of Natural Resources
| Succeeded by|