American Bridge 21st Century
|American Bridge 21st Century|
|Leadership:||Rodell Mollineau, Treasurer|
American Bridge works closely with House Majority PAC and other Democratic Super PACs; Communications Director Chris Harris said, "Our research helps to inform their polling; their polling helps us decide where we want to do our media hits." Their research includes finding old video footage of Republican candidates, scrutinizing speeches, capturing new footage on the campaign trail, and delving into public records.
American Bridge was started by David Brock, founder of watchdog organization Media Matters. The two organizations share a fundraising firm and many donors.
As of early 2012, American Bridge had 50 employees.
As of March 31, 2012, American Bridge had raised $5,788,187 and spent $4,514,458.
According to its website, American Bridge is "monitoring" the following candidates in 2012:
|Rob Portman||Vice President|
|Tim Pawlenty||Vice President|
|Paul Ryan||Vice President|
|Marco Rubio||Vice President|
The top 5 donors to the American Bridge 21st Century as of June 21, 2012 are as follows.
|American Bridge 21st Century Foundation||$246,340|
|Service Employees International Union||$200,000|
The top 5 industries donating to the American Bridge 21st Century as of June 21, 2012 are as follows.
|Public Sector Unions||$675,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "American + Bridge + 21st + Century"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Antiabortion group plans to use Virginia races as 'template' for 2014 midterm ... - Washington Post
- EDITORIAL: IRS gave some a tax-free pass - Beloit Daily News
- Why the didgeridoo should be our national instrument - ABC Online
- Wilmette engineer lauded by White House - Chicago Tribune
- White House cuts red tape for transportation projects - Land Line Magazine
- Soul to Seoul - Cleburne Times-Review
- Foreign Service Institute Overseas Security Security Seminar - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Sheldon Adelson-Backed Super PAC's Funds Boost Georgia Nonprofit - Huffington Post
- Liberal group accuses Rove of 'misleading' public on Benghazi - The Hill (blog)
- The week ahead in state and local government: May 20 to 24 - Naples Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ American Bridge "Who We Are," Accessed July 6, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Roll Call "American Bridge 21st Century Super PAC Is Hub of Left," February 13, 2012
- ↑ ABC News "Bush Library Refuses To Release Rob Portman’s Records," June 22, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets "2012 PAC Summary Data," June 6, 2012
- ↑ American Bridge "What We're Monitoring," Accessed July 6, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets "Top Organizations Disclosing Donations to American Bridge 21st Century, 2012," June 21, 2012
- ↑ [http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/indus.php?cmte=C00492140&cycle=2012 Open Secrets "Contributions to American Bridge 21st Century Industry Breakdown, 2012," June 21, 2012]