was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 2
of the Rhode Island State Senate
- See also: Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Rhode Island State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Juan Pichardo defeated Ramon A. Perez and Ana Quezada in the Democratic primary. Pichardo is unchallenged in the general election.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2014
Juan Pichardo Incumbent
| Ana Quezada
| Ramon A. Perez
- See also: Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2012
Quezada filed to run in District 10, but did not qualify for ballot placement.
She was a Democratic candidate for District 10 of the Rhode Island House of Representatives. The primary election took place on September 14, 2010, and the general election took place on November 2, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ana + Quezada + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ana Quezada News Feed
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Senator in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Results: Senator in General Assembly," accessed September 26, 2014
- ↑ Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- ↑ Rhode Island Board of Elections, "Official 2010 election results," accessed August 6, 2014