Anaheim City School District bond proposition, Measure G (November 2010)
Measure G allowed the school board of the Anaheim City School District to borrow $169.3 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified results are from the Orange County elections office.
- Full text of Measure G
- Measure G tax rate statement
- Analysis of Measure G
- Argument in favor of Measure G
- Argument against Measure G
- Rebuttals of arguments in favor of Measure G
- Rebuttals to arguments against Measure G
- List of local school measures on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Orange County