Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||March 26, 2013|
Boothe ran in the special election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 11. The seat was vacant following Joe Gardner's death on February 4. Boothe faced Marshall Bartlett, Lataisha M. Jackson and Ederic L. Kerney in the special election, which took place on March 26, 2013. As no candidate took more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - Anderson Boothe and Lataisha M. Jackson - met in a runoff election on April 16, which Jackson won. Special elections in Mississippi are non-partisan.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 11, Special Election Runoff, 2013|
|Independent||Lataisha M. Jackson||58.9%||1,488|
- sos.ms.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
- SunHerald.com, "5 on ballot in House District 11 election," March 1, 2013
- wjtv.com, "2 in runoff in House District 11 election," March 27, 2013
- therepublic.com, "Lataisha Jackson wins House District 11 runoff in Tate, Panola counties," April 17, 2013
- sos.ms.gov, "Official runoff election results," accessed November 18, 2013
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |