|Arizona State Senate District 2|
|January 21, 2014|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 21, 2014|
|Appointed by||Pima County Board of Supervisors|
|Arizona House of Representatives|
|2012 to 2014|
Dalessandro served in the Arizona House of Representatives from 2012 to 2014.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dallesandro served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Reform and Human Services|
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Incumbent Andrea Dalessandro was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Daniel Estrella was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dalessandro will face Estrella in the general election.
Dalessandro won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 2. She and Rosanna Gabaldon ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. She won the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John Christopher Ackerley||30%||23,677|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 30 General Election (2010)|
|David Gowan (R)||49,387|
|Ted Vogt (R)||45,237|
|Andrea Dalessandro (D)||38,093|
Comprehensive donor information for Dalessandro is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Dalessandro raised a total of $158,254 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|Andrea Dalessandro's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Arizona State House, District 2||$40,338|
|2010||Arizona State House, District 30||$65,801|
|2008||Arizona State House, District 30||$52,115|
|Grand Total Raised||$158,254|
2012Dalessandro won election to the Arizona House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Dalessandro raised a total of $40,338.
|Arizona House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Andrea Dalessandro's campaign in 2012|
|Dalessandro, Andrea D||$484|
|Dalessandro, Andrew J||$150|
|Cody, T Stephen||$150|
|Total Raised in 2012||$40,338|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Dalessandro lost the election for the Arizona House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Dalessandro raised a total of $65,801.
|Arizona House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Andrea Dalessandro's campaign in 2010|
|Dalessandro, Andrea D||$2,216|
|Arizona Education Association||$1,000|
|Nagle, Judy C||$410|
|Saguaro East Side Democrats||$410|
|Total Raised in 2010||$65,801|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2008Dalessandro lost the election for the Arizona House of Representatives in 2008. During that election cycle, Dalessandro raised a total of $52,115.
|Arizona House of Representatives 2008 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Andrea Dalessandro's campaign in 2008|
|Dalessandro, Andrea D||$339|
|Michael, L Vista||$130|
|Total Raised in 2008||$52,115|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on conservative fiscal policy.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on ASBA's legislative priority bills.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on animals and animal protection.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on secular policy.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on "anti-environmental" and "anti-democracy" bills.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrea + Dalessandro + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Senate
- Arizona Senate Committees
- Arizona State Senate District 2
- Arizona State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Andrea Dalessandro on Facebook
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- tusconcitizen.com, "House Rep. Andrea Dalessandro selected to fill vacant seat in LD 2 State Senate," January 21, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 28, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, "General election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Dalessandro, Andrea," accessed May 22, 2013
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed July 1, 2014
|Arizona State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|