|New Hampshire State Senate, District 7|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Hosmer was a 2012 Democratic candidate seeking election to the U.S. House representing the 1st Congressional District of New Hampshire. Previously, he was a 2010 Democratic candidate for District 4 of the New Hampshire State Senate.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hosmer served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
New Hampshire Senate
Hosmer won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 7. Hosmer ran unopposed in the September 11th Democratic primary election and defeated Joshua Youssef (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Andrew J. Hosmer||59.1%||15,573|
|Republican||Joshua F. Youssef||40.9%||10,768|
Hosmer was unopposed in the September 14 primary. He was defeated by Jim Forsythe in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 4 General election (2010)|
|Jim Forsythe (R)||11,737|
|Andrew Hosmer (D)||7,117|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Hosmer + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Capital Beat: 50 years later, state lottery fight echoes in NH casino debate - Concord Monitor
- NH Senate may try to block state from taxing restaurants for tips to employees - Concord Monitor
- 'Stand your ground' repeal appears headed for defeat in NH Senate - Concord Monitor
- NH Senate panel recommends killing ?stand your ground? repeal - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|New Hampshire State Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|