|Arizona House of Representatives District 26|
|January 7, 2013-Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Catalina Foothills High School|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University|
Sherwood graduated from Catalina Foothills High School. He then earned his BIS in Interdisciplinary Studies from Arizona State University.
Sherwood is employed as a Professional Dog Trainer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sherwood served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Technology and Infrastructure|
|• Capital Review|
Sherwood's website lists the following issues:
- Jobs & Business
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation for a business center that leverages internet technology and talk-to-a-human access."
- Excerpt: "I support initiatives to focus on the development of the individual from kindergarten through High School and beyond."
- Excerpt: "I will work with state and federal delegations--from both parties--to find a solution for this problem once and for all."
- Excerpt: "I will ensure that federal, state, and county agencies work together to make Arizonans aware of important services such as preventive health care and prenatal care."
- Excerpt: "Arizonans must welcome new seniors while making sure existing seniors are pleased about their choice to live here."
- Excerpt: "I will support media outreach programs that target individuals and families wanting to come to Arizona."
Sherwood won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 26. He and Juan Mendez ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. He won the general election on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2010
|Arizona State Senate, District 18 General Election (2010)|
|Russell Pearce (R)||17,552|
|Andrew Sherwood (D)||10,663|
|Andrea Garcia (L)||2,808|
|Arizona State Senate, District 18 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Andrew Sherwood (D)||1,897|
|Robert Hernandez McDonald, Jr. (D)||1,818|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Sherwood + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found