|New Jersey Treasurer|
|February 22, 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Predecessor||R. David Rousseau|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 14, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Chris Christie (R)|
|New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Commissioner|
|New York City Commissioner of Finance|
|New York City Council|
|High school||Hotchkiss School (1981)|
|Bachelor's||Princeton University (1985)|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center (1989)|
|Place of birth||New York City|
Sidamon-Eristoff began his career as an associate with the firm of Webster & Sheffield in 1989. From 1991 to 1992 he served as legislative counsel to the New York State Senate. The following year he was elected to the New York City Council, serving three terms.
- Graduated, St. Bernard's School, 1977
- Graduated, Hotchkiss School, 1981
- bachelor’s degree, cum laude, Politics, Princeton University, 1985
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 1989
New Jersey Treasurer (2010-present)
Sidamon-Eristoff has served as New Jersey Treasurer since 2010.
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Commissioner (2003-2006)
Sidamon-Eristoff served as Commissioner of the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance from September 2003 to November 2006.
New York City Commissioner of Finance (1999-2002)
Sidamon-Eristoff was New York City Commissioner of finance from 1999 to 2002.
New York City Council (1993-1999)
Sidamon-Eristoff served as a Republican member on the New York City Council, representing Manhattan from 1993 to 1999.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Sidamon-Eristoff + New + Jersey + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJ Treasurer would study giving lottery winners anonymity under bill passed by ... - NJ.com
- N.J. treasurer defends lottery privatization contract - NorthJersey.com
- NJ treasurer squiggles his support for tax exemption for municipal bonds - Asbury Park Press (blog)
- Treasury: Tax-filing season boosts revenues - PolitickerNJ
- N.J. tax collections for April meet projections - NorthJersey.com
- State revenues slightly beat expectations last month - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- N.J. jobless rate dips to 4-year low - Philly.com
- Christie lowers 'Jersey Comeback' budget forecast for a second time - NorthJersey.com
- Christie budget faces $444 million revenue shortfall, report says - NorthJersey.com
- Christie's revenue figures expected to fall short by $1 billion, top budget ... - NJ.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Sidamon-Eristoff and his wife, Catherine, live in Princeton. They have three children.
R. David Rousseau
|New Jersey State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|