|Delaware House of Representatives District 32|
|January 8, 2013-Present|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$7,334 annual expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Delaware Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development/Banking/Insurance/Commerce|
|• Housing & Community Affairs, Vice Chair|
|• Revenue & Finance|
|• Sunset Committee (Policy Analysis & Government Accountability)|
|• Telecommunication Internet & Technology|
Bennett ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 32. Bennett defeated William McGlumphy in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012 and defeated Ellis Parrott in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 32 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andria + Bennett + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House Committees
- Delaware House of Representatives District 32
- Delaware State Legislature
- Delaware House of Representatives - Rep. Andria L. Bennett
- Profile from Open States
- Open States - Andria L. Bennett
- Project Vote Smart - Andria L. Bennett's Political Summary
E. Bradford Bennett (D)
|Delaware House of Representatives District 32
| Succeeded by|