|Tennessee State Senate District 10|
|2009 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|J.D.||University of Chicago Law School|
|Date of birth||03/31/1968|
|Place of birth||Chattanooga, TN|
Berke graduated from Stanford University and later graduated with his Law degree from Chicago Law. He is a partner of a law firm.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Berke served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Berke served on these committees:
Berke represented Tennessee Senate District 10. District 10 included portions of Hamilton and Marion Counties.
Berke raised $216,121 for his campaign while Brown raised $0.
|Tennessee State Senate, District 10 (2008)|
|Andy Berke (D)||47,240|
|Oscar Brown (R)||19,216|
Berke raised $216,121 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$15,520|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$5,000|
|Ironworkers Local 704||$5,000|
|Tennessee Carpenters Regional Council||$4,500|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 572||$2,500|
|Tennessee Labor Council AFL-CIO||$2,500|
|Tennessee Malt Beverage Association||$2,500|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,500|
Andy is married with two children and resides in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Andy Berke's personal website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Voting record from Tennessee Votes.org
- Andy Berke on Facebook
- "Senate Dems Re-Elect Kyle To Top Spot," Tennessee Report, December 15, 2010
- The Republic, "Sen. Andy Berke becomes 7th Democrat to forgo re-election bid for legislative seat," February 28, 2012
- Election Results, Tennessee Senate, District 10
- District 10 Tennessee Senate Spending, 2008
- Campaign contributors to Andy Berke
|Tennessee Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|
Todd Gardenhire (R)