Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128|
|Party||Peace and Progress|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Christopher Rosario defeated incumbent Christina Ayala, Teresa Davidson and Dennis Bradley in the Democratic primary, while Ethan Book was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rosario defeated Book and Angel Reyes (Peace and Progress) in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128 General Election, 2014|
|Peace and Progress||Angel Reyes||9.1%||174|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Christopher Rosario Incumbent||51.2%||467|
|Christina Ayala Incumbent||14.9%||136|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 128 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Christina M. Ayala||63%||514|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Angel + Reyes + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 128
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- The CT Mirror, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |