|New Jersey General Assembly District 32|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 5, 2013|
|Place of birth||Bronx, NY|
Jimenez earned her Certificate of Diagnostic Radiography from Hudson Area School of Radiologic Technology. Her professional experience includes working as a state licensed radiology technician and vice president of the West New York Board of Education.
Jimenez is running in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 32. Jimenez is bracketed with Vincent Prieto and opposed by Mayra Dominguez and Ines P. Serna in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
Jimenez won election to District 32 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Jimenez and incumbent Vincent Prieto defeated Francisco Torres in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Ronald Tarolla, Michael Bartulovich, Saleh Awadalla, and April Tricoli-Busset in the November 8 general election.
In 2011, Jimenez received $47,654 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Angelica Jimenez's campaign in 2011|
|West New York 2011||$16,400|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,500|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 274||$600|
|Bright Beginnings Too Llc||$600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$47,654|
|Total Votes received in 2011||15,211|
|Cost of each vote received||$3.13|
Jimenez was been endorsed by:
Jimenez has two children: Adrian and Jianna.
Jimenez co-founded the West New York Women's Club in 2008.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Angelica + Jimenez + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Confident Sacco, Prieto, Jimenez, joined by Buono kickoff Dem election campaign - The Jersey Journal - NJ.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Angelica Jimenez
- NJ Assembly Dems - Angelica Jimenez
- Project Vote Smart - Angelica Jimenez
- Project Vote Smart - Anegelica Jimenez
- ↑ NJ.com, "West New York woman named as assembly candidate for 32nd District," April 6, 2011
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- ↑ Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
- ↑ NJ.com, "Jimenez announces for state Assembly," April 11, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
Open Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |