Ann Marie Doory
|Ann Marie Doory|
|Maryland House of Delegates District 43|
| Term in office began|
January 14, 1987
| Term in office ended|
January 12, 2011
Doory is an attorney.
She is a member of the House of Ruth, Maryland Tourism Development Board, Homeland Association Citizens on Patrol Board, University of Baltimore School of Law Advisory Committee, Maryland State Bar Association, Women's Bar Association, and Women Legislators of Maryland.
- Rules & Executive Nominations
- Spending Affordability
- Ways & Means (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Vice Chair's (Chair)
Doory did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 7, 2006, Ann Marie Doory ran for District 43 of the Maryland House of Delegates, winning the third of three seats, losing to Curt Anderson and Maggie McIntosh but beating Armand Girard, David Greene, Brandy Baker, and Richard Ochs.
Ann Marie Doory raised $58,691 for her campaign.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 43|
|Curt Anderson (D)||22,315||29.4%|
|Maggie McIntosh (D)||22,093||29.1%|
|Ann Marie Doory (D)||21,219||28.0%|
|Armand Girard (R)||3,425||4.5%|
|David Greene (G)||2,619||3.5%|
|Brandy Baker (G)||2,267||3.0%|
|Richard Ochs (G)||1,772||2.3%|
In 2006 Ann Marie Doory collected $58,691 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland Realtors Association||$4,500|
|Maryland Trial Lawyers Association||$2,000|
|Maryland Bankers Association||$1,500|
|Communications Workers Virginia||$1,250|
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. Ann Marie Doory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Doory
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for House of Delegates," accessed March 24, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Doory's 2006 campaign contributions
- 2006 contributors to Ann Marie Doory
- MarylandReporter.com - "Leaving the Legislature: Ann Marie Doory"
|Maryland House of Delegates District 43
1987–January 12, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |