Ann Marie Metzger
|Ann Marie Metzger|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 53B|
Metzger's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Laying off teachers, firefighters, police officers and other public sector workers makes our economic problems worse. Repairing our state’s infrastructure helps plan for our future and will spur job growth for all."
- Excerpt:"We need to stop borrowing from our children’s future and instead commit to invest in their success through education."
- Excerpt:"I believe in health care for all. Not just because we have a tradition of taking care of each other here in Minnesota, but because doing so will help entrepeneurs to start small businesses and grow jobs throughout the state."
- Excerpt:"Public transportation is key to bringing all of the Twin Cities together, and Woodbury should be a part of that network. We should get our fair share of transportation dollars to maintain the quality of our roads and highways."
- Excerpt:"Instead of raiding funds for health care and our children’s schools, I will fight for everyone to pay their fair share."
Metzger ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 53B. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Andrea Kieffer (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 53B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrea Kieffer Incumbent||54.9%||12,060|
|Democratic||Ann Marie Metzger||45.1%||9,909|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ann Marie + Metzger + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |