|Maine House of Representatives District 125|
|2006 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Place of birth||Indianapolis, IN|
Peoples has served on the Westbrook City Council and Westbrook Planning Board.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Peoples served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Peoples served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Peoples served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2009|
Peoples won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 125. Peoples ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Michael Lawson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 125, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ann Peoples Incumbent||63.6%||2,915|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 125 (2010)|
|Ann Peoples (D)||1,845||50%|
|Michael Lawson (R)||1,657||45% |
Ann Peoples raised $5,028 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 125|
|Ann Peoples (D)||2,569|
|Robert Morrill (R)||1,950|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Peoples received $3,827 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 Ann Peoples collected $5,028 in donations. 
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
Peoples and her husband Patrick have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ann + Peoples + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Ann Peoples
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Peoples
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- ↑ The Portland Press Herald general election results
- ↑ Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Peoples' 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Ann Peoples
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Maine House of Representatives District 125
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |