Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 6|
|County council, mayor|
|J.D.||Seton Hall University|
She was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 6th Congressional District of New Jersey. Little ran against 6th District incumbent Frank Pallone in 2010 and lost by 10 percentage points.
Little is an immigration attorney and has previous served as Highlands councilwoman, Monmouth County freeholder, and mayor of the Borough of Highlands.
According to her website, Little's campaign platform included the following issues
- Adoption of the Fair Tax
- Passage of a balanced budget amendment
- Repeal of Obamacare
Little ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 6th District. She defeated Ernesto Cullari in the June 5 Republican primary and was defeated by Democratic incumbent Frank Pallone in the November general election.
Despite the new shape of New Jersey's 6th Congressional District, this year's race strongly resembled the match-up two years ago between Little and Democratic incumbent Frank Pallone. In the redistricting, the 6th District was shifted to the east, but maintained its political demographics: the ratio of registered Democrats to Republicans is nearly 3 to 1. Despite tea-party support, Little lost to Pallone by 11 points in 2010.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Frank Pallone Incumbent||63.3%||151,782|
|Independent||Mac Dara Lyden||0.3%||830|
|Source: New Jersey Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|New Jersey's 6th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|U.S. House of Representatives, New Jersey's 5th Congressional District, 2012 - Anna Little Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,868,760|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,593,292|
|Top contributors to Anna Little's campaign committee|
|Veterans Victory Fund||$7,500|
|American Conservative Union||$2,500|
|Cornell & Co||$2,500|
|Craig's Creative Concepts||$2,500|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Oil & Gas||$7,200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Little + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 6th Congressional District
- Politicker NJ, "In CD6, Little gearing up for a third shot at Pallone," accessed November 5, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Candidates for House of Representatives," accessed April 15, 2014
- Anna Little campaign website "About Anna," accessed May 30, 2012
- Anna Little campaign website "Issues," accessed May 30, 2012
- WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"
- NJ Spotlight "Race in New-Look 6th Congressional District Features Familiar Foes" Accessed October 12, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"
- Open Secrets, "Anna Little 2012 Election Cycle," accessed March 21, 2013
- Anna Little campaign website "Endorsements," accessed May 30, 2012