|California State Senate, District 28|
|Place of birth||Topola, Yugoslavia|
Nevenic's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your state senator, I promise to fight for education, health care reforms, creation of well paid jobs, making college tuition affordable, and making sure that our senior citzens get the protection and security they deserve."
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Bonnie Garcia (R) and Jeff Stone (R) defeated Philip Drucker (D), Anna Nevenic (D), William "Bill" Carns (R) and Glenn A. Miller (R) in the blanket primary. Garcia will face Stone in the general election.
Nevenic ran in a special election for California State Senate District 40. The seat was vacant following Juan Vargas's (D) election to the 51st Congressional District of California on November 6, 2012. Nevenic was defeated by Ben Hueso(D) in the special election on March 12, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Nevenic + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Senate
- California State Senate elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Senate District 28
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- annanevenic.com "Official Campaign Website," accessed May 7, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Imperial Valley Press, "Special election will fill seat vacated by Vargas," November 14, 2012
- U-T San Diego, "2 REPUBLICANS JOIN STATE SENATE RACE," January 19, 2013
- SCPR.org, "32nd Senate District race heads to a May runoff to represent Pomona, Fontana and Ontario," March 13, 2013
- sos.ca.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012