|California State Senate, District 28|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Topola, Yugoslavia|
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Philip Drucker (D), Anna Nevenic (D), William "Bill" Carns (R), Bonnie Garcia (R), Glenn A. Miller (R) and Jeff Stone (R) will face off in the blanket primary.
Nevenic ran in a special election for California State Senate District 40. The seat was vacant following Juan Vargas's (D) election to the 51st Congressional District of California on November 6, 2012. Nevenic was defeated by Ben Hueso(D) in the special election on March 12, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Nevenic + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Senate
- California State Senate elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Senate District 28
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Imperial Valley Press, "Special election will fill seat vacated by Vargas," November 14, 2012
- U-T San Diego, "2 REPUBLICANS JOIN STATE SENATE RACE," January 19, 2013
- SCPR.org, "32nd Senate District race heads to a May runoff to represent Pomona, Fontana and Ontario," March 13, 2013
- sos.ca.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012