|Maine State Senate District 29|
|Maine House of Representatives|
Perry works as a Nurse Practioner at Calais Regional Medical Services and Discovery House. She has previously been a Nurse Practioner for Dr. Laurie Churchill from 1998-2004, Staff RN at Franklin Memorial Hospital from 1988-1998, and in the Office of Dr. Michael Beehner from 1984-1988.
Perry is a member of the Maine School Boards Association Board, Maine State Nurses Association, Neighbors Against Drug Abuse, Calais School Committee Board, Immaculate Conception Church, and the Maine Nurse Practitioner Association.
Prior to leaving the house, she served on the following committees:
- Health and Human Services (Chair)
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Perry ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 29. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by David Burns (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||F. James Whalen||19.2%||3,182|
Perry was ineligible to run under Maine's term limits.
Anne Perry raised $4,891 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 31|
|Anne Perry (D)||2,233|
|Judith Alexander (R)||1,657|
In 2008 Anne Perry collected $4,891 in donations. 
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
Perry is divorced and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Anne + Bruns + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Anne Perry
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Perry
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," June 12, 2012
- ↑ Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Perry's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Anne Perry
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Maine House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
Joyce Maker (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |