For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Perry previously served as President of School Union #106.
Perry works as a Nurse Practioner at Calais Regional Medical Services and Discovery House. She has previously been a Nurse Practioner for Dr. Laurie Churchill from 1998-2004, Staff RN at Franklin Memorial Hospital from 1988-1998, and in the Office of Dr. Michael Beehner from 1984-1988.
Perry is a member of the Maine School Boards Association Board, Maine State Nurses Association, Neighbors Against Drug Abuse, Calais School Committee Board, Immaculate Conception Church, and the Maine Nurse Practitioner Association.
Prior to leaving the House, she served on the following committees:
- Health and Human Services (Chair)
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Anne Perry was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 29 incumbent David C. Burns was unopposed in the Republican primary. Burns defeated Perry in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 6, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||David C. Burns||53.3%||8,474|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Perry ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 29. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by David C. Burns (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||F. James Whalen||19.2%||3,182|
Perry was ineligible to run under Maine's term limits.
Anne Perry raised $4,891 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 31|
|Anne Perry (D)||2,233|
|Judith Alexander (R)||1,657|
In 2008 Anne Perry collected $4,891 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
Perry is divorced and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Anne + Bruns + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Anne Perry
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Perry
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Perry's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Anne Perry
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
|Maine House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
Joyce Maker (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |