Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 17|
|Place of birth||Detroit , MI|
Rossio's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We can agree about creating the conditions for a strong economy while still protecting our seniors and the most vulnerable members of society. We can agree that a strong economy must include jobs for our graduates from Michigan's great universities, colleges, community colleges, and high schools."
- Excerpt:"We can agree that Michigan citizens should not have to choose between a strong economy and a beautiful state. We can agree that Michigan's natural beauty must be saved for a new generation of explorers, scientists, conservationists and tourists."
- Excerpt:"We can agree that Michigan students deserve an education which prepares them for an increasingly complex society. We can agree that we cannot expect more from teachers while continually undercutting their pay and benefits."
- Excerpt:"We can agree that Michigan citizens and business deserve a fair and competitive tax and regulatory system. This system should not punish vulnerable citizens, seniors, everyday tax payers and businesses."
Rossio ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 17. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Bill LaVoy (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anne + Rossio + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |