was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 10
of the Wyoming House of Representatives
Bouchard's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Proper Role of Government
- Excerpt: "I believe that both the Wyoming and U.S. Constitutions clearly define the very concept of limited government. I also believe that the government’s primary role is to protect our personal freedoms so that individuals can reach their highest potential. ...More spending just means more government, more government means less freedom."
- Excerpt: "Nowadays it seems politicians think it’s the government’s job to pick the winners and losers. But history tells us a different story — it’s ordinary individuals that raise their own capital and build businesses by the sweat of their brow that have made America great. In all decision-making we must adhere to these same free market principles."
- Excerpt: "If elected as your state senator, I’ll never vote for a tax increase. I’ll introduce and aggressively push legislation to lower the current tax burden on Wyoming’s hardworking families and businesses."
- Excerpt: "If you elect me as your State Senator, I will fight diligently against the bureaucratic takeover of the healthcare system."
- Excerpt: "Future generations could be severely impacted by the curriculum being dictated by Washington DC bureaucrats. Control of our classrooms belongs here in Wyoming and not in some office 1600 miles away. ...I do not support — as some liberal legislators have — changing the office of Wyoming superintendent of public instruction to being an appointed position."
- Excerpt: "Raising families has become even more difficult due to economic conditions. In addition to defending traditional family values we need to be tough on criminals and reduce tax burdens on families. I will stand firm in defense of the family and I will diligently protect the sanctity of life."
- Excerpt: "If elected as your state senator I will continue to defend the Second Amendment and your God-given right to self defense."
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Gaylan Wright, Sr. ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent John Eklund defeated Anthony Bouchard and Donn Edmunds in the Republican primary. Wright will face Eklund in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 10 Republican Primary, 2014
John Eklund Incumbent
| Anthony Bouchard
| Donn L. Edmunds
- See also: Wyoming State Senate elections, 2012
Bouchard ran in the 2012 election for Wyoming State Senate, District 6. Bouchard was defeated by incumbent Wayne Johnson in the August 21, 2012 primary election.
|Wyoming State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012
Wayne Johnson Incumbent
| Anthony Bouchard
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony+ Bouchard + Wyoming + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Anthony Bouchard News Feed
Bouchard is a husband, a father of four children, and a grandfather.