Anthony L. Herbert
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Herbert is a former radio show host and served as a staffer for former Councilwoman Priscilla Wooten.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Latrice Monique Walker defeated Lori Boozer, Anthony T. Jones, Ineisha Williford, David R. Miller, Bilal Malik and Anthony L. Herbert in the Democratic primary, while Berneda Jackson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Roy Antoine and Christopher J. Durosinmi were removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Boozer also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Walker defeated Boozer (WF) and Jackson in the general election.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Herbert ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 55. He lost against incumbent William F. Boyland, Jr., Anthony T. Jones, Christopher J. Durosinmi, Roy Antoine, Nathan Bradley, and David R. Miller in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Herbert + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 55
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- New York State Assembly
- Anthony L. Herbert on Facebook
- Anthony Herbert on Twitter
- City and State, "Last Train to Brownsville," March 5, 2012
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |