|Pennsylvania State House District 141|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Melio attended Government Management Training at Pennsylvania State University. He also served in the United States Naval Reserve from 1949 to 1959.
In 1987, Melio joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 141st District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Melio served on the following committees:
- Insurance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Chair
Melio did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 141|
|Anthony J. Melio (D)||21,461||100.0%|
Melio and his wife, Anna May, have three children.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Melio
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 141
| Succeeded by|
Tina Davis (D)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |