|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7|
|Mayor of Delran|
|Bachelor's||Seton Hall University|
Ogozalek earned his B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing from Seton Hall University in 1992 and his J.D. from Rutger University at Camden in 1992. Ogozalek's professional experience includes working as a police detective, as Associate Counsel for the Burlington County Board of Social Services, as an Attorney for Caphart Scatchard from 2011-2012 and as an Associate Attorney for Barker, Scott and Gelfand PC from 2007-2011. He is currently a Partner at Beckman Roth Ogozalek and Perez.
Ogozalek has stated that he is running "because he wanted to be part of Christie's team in cutting taxes and spending."
Ogozalek ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 7. Ogozalek was bracketed with Jeff Banasz. He defeated Constance Hare Murray and Joseph Siano in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Herbert Conaway, Jr. (D) and incumbent Troy Singleton (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Constance Hare Murray||8%||980|
In 2013, Ogozalek's endorsements included the following:
- Burlington County Republican Committee
Ogozalek has two daughters and will welcoming two step-children when he marries his fiance Melanie this summer.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Ogozalek + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anthony Ogozalek's Campaign website
- Ogozalek and Banasz Facebook page
- Anthony Ogozalek-Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Philly.com "Candidates in South Jersey have little to no political experience," April 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
- Burlington County Republican Committee, "Anthony Ogozalek," accessed September 2, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |