Anthony R. Martin
|Anthony R. Martin|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 35|
|Bachelor's||Saint Xavier (1992)|
Martin's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Failed leadership during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression has left our state budget out of control."
- Jobs & Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "In these difficult times, our state has an obligation to support working families and put people back to work."
- Excerpt: "While the state does not have unlimited resources, adequately funding education is crucial to our children’s futures and the economic viability of our state."
- Civil Rights
- Excerpt: "We have an ethical and constitutional obligation to offer the same benefits and protections to every citizen."
- Excerpt: "We have an obligation to leave a world our children can enjoy. Improving our environmental management and protection policies will lead to cleaner air and water, which will help promote health and wellness for residents, and help grow our tourism and outdoor recreation economy."
- Illinois Pension Crisis In A Nutshell
- Excerpt: "The magnitude of the deficit related to public pensions of the State of Illinois, the City of Chicago and municipalities across the state is substantial."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Frances Ann Hurley||53.5%||6,782|
|Anthony R. Martin||31.7%||4,024|
|Andrew Byrne Hodorowicz||14.8%||1,872|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |