Arcata Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure F (November 2012)
November 6, 2012, ballot for voters in the Arcata Elementary School District in Humboldt County, where it was approved.
The measure authorized the school district to borrow $7 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- Final official results from the Humboldt County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure F: To renovate and modernize outdated classrooms, restrooms and school facilities; improve energy efficiency by installing solar panels; modernize outdated electrical systems; make health and safety improvements; improve student access to computers and modern technology; and replace aging plumbing systems; shall the Arcata Elementary School District issue $7,000,000 of bonds at legal interest rates, have an independent citizens' oversight committee and have NO money taken by the state or used for administrative salaries?|
- Arcata Elementary School District website
- List of November 6, 2012 local ballot measures in Humboldt County
- Measure F sample ballot (scroll to page 4)
- Eureka Times Standard, "School bonds, parcel tax measures on November ballot," July 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.