For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 19|
Khan's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Reduce Taxes
- Quality Service for Senior Citizens
- Help Local Business Grow and Expand
- Switch to cost effective Green Energy
- Stop Corruption and Restore Transparent Government
- Create Jobs through Economic Development
Khan ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 19. Khan was bracketed with Stephanie Ziemba. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Craig J. Coughlin (D) and incumbent John S. Wisniewski (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Khan lives in Woodbridge, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Arif + Khan + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arif Khan's Campaign website
- Luban, Khan, Ziemba's Facebook page
- Project Vote Smart - Arif Khan
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Official campaign website of Arif Khan, "Issues," accessed September 10, 2013 (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |