Arizona 1974 ballot measures
1974 ballot in Arizona.Ten statewide ballot measures were on the
- Eight measures were legislative referrals.
- One measure was a commission-referred ballot measure.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|LR||Prop 100||Elections||Residency requirement|
|LR||Prop 101||Recall||Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of Arizona relating to recall|
|LR||Prop 102||Elections||Minimum number of electors who must vote at election on bond issues or special assessments|
|LR||Prop 103||Education||Debt limit of 20% for unified school districts|
|LR||Prop 104||Business||Public service corporations can include certain private sewage disposal corporations|
|LR||Prop 105||Taxes||Use and distribution of vehicle, user and gasoline and diesel tax receipts|
|LR||Prop 106||Taxes||Proposed amendment relating to public debt, revenue and taxation|
|CR||Prop 107||Legislative salaries||Recommended increase in salaries of Arizona state legislators|
|Prop 108||Judicial||An amendment to the Constitution of Arizona relating to the Judicial Department|
|LR||Prop 300||Taxes||Transaction privilege tax, food exemption, reimbursement tax|
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- Arizona Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona