Arizona Highway Bonds Amendment, Questions 104 and 105 (1914)
|Arizona Questions 104 and 105 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||PROPOSED BY INITIATIVE PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT, AN ACT AMENDING SEC 5 OF ARTICLE IX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA "Providing for the issuance of bonds to the amount of $5,000,000 00 for selecting, surveying, mapping and constructing a system of State highways."
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |