Arizona Marijuana Legalization, Proposition 203 (2002)
|Voting on Marijuana|
|Not on ballot|
- Election results from Arizona Elections Department.
Text of measure
The wording on the ballot said:
This initiative: creates medical marijuana registry card system authorizing medical use of marijuana for people diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition; increases drug offender maximum sentences for violent crimes committed while on drugs by 50%; punishes personal possession of marijuana with a civil fine; requires a drug related conviction before forfeiture of property seized incident to possession or use of drugs; establishes state administered system for distribution of marijuana to qualifying medical patients; requires supervised release of non-violent offenders convicted of simple possession or use of controlled substances, unless such release poses a public danger.
- Arizona 2002 ballot measures
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Proposition 203 ballot pamphlet
- Proposition 100 Text
- National Conference of State Legislatures Ballot Measures Database
- Arizona 2002 election results
- Secretary of State 2002 ballot measure database, accessed December 31, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |