For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona Marijuana Legalization, Proposition 203 (2002)
|Voting on Marijuana|
|Not on ballot|
- Election results from Arizona Elections Department.
Text of measure
The wording on the ballot said:
This initiative: creates medical marijuana registry card system authorizing medical use of marijuana for people diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition; increases drug offender maximum sentences for violent crimes committed while on drugs by 50%; punishes personal possession of marijuana with a civil fine; requires a drug related conviction before forfeiture of property seized incident to possession or use of drugs; establishes state administered system for distribution of marijuana to qualifying medical patients; requires supervised release of non-violent offenders convicted of simple possession or use of controlled substances, unless such release poses a public danger.
- Arizona 2002 ballot measures
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Proposition 203 ballot pamphlet
- Proposition 100 Text
- National Conference of State Legislatures Ballot Measures Database
- Arizona 2002 election results
- Secretary of State 2002 ballot measure database, accessed December 31, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |