Arizona Mining Liens Referendum, Questions 302 and 303 (1912)
This measure under referendum created liens on mines and mining rights for labor and materials used at the mine.
|Arizona Questions 302 and 303 (1912)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act creating a lien upon Mines and Mining Claims for labor performed thereon by miners, laborers or others, and for material of any kind designed or used thereon. Vote YES or NO.
AN ACT TO AMEND PARAGRAPH 2904 (SECTION 25) OF CHAPTER II, TITLE 40, OF THE REVISED STATUTES OF ARIZONA, 1901, RELATING TO LIENS.
Path to the ballot
The measure was originally part of "House Bill No. 97."
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona House of Representatives on April 25, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona State Senate on May 18, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Governor of Arizona on May 18, 1912.
- The Bill was filed by the Arizona Secretary of State on May 18, 1912.
- The Bill was then the subject of a referendum petition filed on August 16, 1912.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Arizona 1912 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Supplement Pamphlet, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |