Arizona No More Plea Bargains (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
No More Plea Bargains was a statutory initiative that would have essentially banned plea bargains from the judiciary process.
The text for the initiative read:
Every person accused of violating any law of the state of Arizona shall stand trial on every charge. no information, complaint, or indictment may be withdrawn or dismissed prior to its trial.
The petition was filed by Joel K. Barr, inmate 180015.
- Arizona 2008 Ballot Measures
- Arizona signature requirements
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Arizona Initiative and Referendum Law
- Campaign finance requirements for Arizona ballot measures