For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona Passenger Train Rates Referendum, Questions 312 and 313 (1912)
This measure under referendum regulated the rates for passengers on trains.
|Arizona Questions 312 and 313 (1912)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act to provide for and to regulate the rate for Transportation of passengers by common carriers on railroads within the State of Arizona. Vote YES or NO.
TO PROVIDE FOR AND TO REGULATE TRANSPORTATION OF PASSENGERS BY COMMON CARRIERS ON RAILROADS WITHIN THE STATE OF ARIZONA.
Path to the ballot
The measure was originally part of "Senate Bill No. 24 (Special Session)."
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona State Senate on May 9, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona House of Representatives on June 3, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Governor of Arizona on June 5, 1912.
- The Bill was filed by the Arizona Secretary of State on June 5, 1912.
- The Bill was then the subject of a referendum petition filed on August 14, 1912.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Arizona 1912 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Supplement Pamphlet, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |