Arizona Salaries for State Legislators, Proposition 302 (1998)
|Not on ballot|
As of 2010, this was the most recent measure seeking a salary increase for legislators to be approved. Attempts were made to raise the salary again in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008. They were all defeated.
|Salaries for State Legislators|
- Election results from Arizona Elections Department.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
Would provide for an increase from the present salary of state legislators from $15,000 per annum to $24,000 per annum with per diem reimbursement as recommended by the Commission on Salaries for Elected State Officers.
- Proposition 302 Text
- National Conference of State Legislatures Ballot Measures Database
- Election results for Proposition 302
- Arizona 1998 election results by county
- NCSL ballot measure database, accessed December 31, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |