Arizona Semi-Annual Taxes Initiative, Questions 310 and 311 (1914)
The measure would have provided for semi-annual assessment and payment of taxes.
|Arizona Questions 310 and 311 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||PROPOSED BY INITIATIVE PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
A Bill for an Act amending Paragraphs 4892, 4895, 4908, 4911, 4912, 4913, 4914, and 4917 of the Revised Statutes of Arizona, 1913, Civil Code, so as to provide for the semi-annual payment of taxes, assessment of taxes, time of entering delinquent taxes on "back tax book," collection of delinquent taxes, and correction of "back tax book."
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |