For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona Tax Amendment, Questions 105 and 106 (1912)
|Arizona Questions 105 and 106 (1912)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||To. amend Section 11 hf Article IX of the Constitution of the State of Arizona, so as to provide that the method and mode of assessing, equalizing and levying taxes in the State shall be such as may be prescribed by law. Vote YES or NO.
"Sec. 11. The manner, method and m6de of assessing, equalizing and levying taxes in the State of Arizona shall be such as may be prescribed by law.
Path to the ballot
The measure was submitted to the people via "Senate Bill No. 147"
- 1912 ballot measures
- Arizona 1912 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |