Arkansas 1954 ballot measures
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 43||Taxes||Property assessment equalization||
|Amendment 44||Elections||Set the length of the term of the governor at 4 years||
|Amendment 45||Admin of gov't||Fixed salaries for state, county and district officers||
|VR||Referred Act 285||Taxes||Increase in the tax on alcohol||
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Secretary of State's list of all Arkansas initiatives from 1938 to the present
- List of Arkansas initiatives from 1912-2000 (PDF)
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|