Arkansas 1958 ballot measures
- One measure was defeated.
- Four measures were approved.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two measures dealt with the issue of taxes.
On the ballot
|BI||Arkansas Repeal of Full Crew Laws Initiative (1958)||Admin. of gov't.||Would repeal specific laws in the state|
|Arkansas Prohibition of State Ad Valorem Tax, Proposed Amendment 47 (1958)||Taxes||Would prohibit state ad valorem tax.|
|Arkansas Legislative Salaries, Proposed Amendment 48 (1958)||State legislatures||Dealt with salaries for state lawmakers.|
|Arkansas Industrial Development Bonds, Proposed Amendment 49 (1958)||Bond issues||Development bonds in the state.|
|VR||Arkansas Sales Tax Repeal, Referred Act 19 (1958)||Taxes||Repeal of state sales tax.|
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|