Arkansas 1962 ballot measures
1962 ballot in the state of Arkansas.One statewide ballot measure appeared on the
- The measure was defeated.
- It dealt with the state motor vehicle commission.
- It was known as Act 199.
On the ballot
|VR||Arkansas Referred Act 199, Motor Vehicle Commission (1962)||Admin. of gov't.||Dealt with the motor vehicle commission.|
- 1962 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Secretary of State's list of all Arkansas initiatives from 1938 to the present (dead link)
- List of Arkansas initiatives from 1912-2000 (PDF)