For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 2010 ballot measures
- The Arkansas Legislature can only send, at most, three ballot measures to the ballot each year measures are eligible for an election ballot.
- The signature filing deadline for the November 2, 2010 ballot in Arkansas was July 2, 2010. Sponsors of just one citizen-initiated measure filed signatures by that deadline, but did not have sufficient signatures to make the ballot.
- All three approved measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- The 2010 signature requirements for citizen-initiated measures were:
- Proposed constitutional amendments: 77,468
- Proposed statutes: 61,974
- Referenda: 46,481
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Hunting||Right to hunt, fish and trap wildlife|
|Issue 2||Bond issues||Establish criteria before authorizing the issuance of bonds|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Lower the threshold for issuing state bonds to attract major industries|
Not on the ballot
The following measures were not on the ballot:
|Legislative Tax Abolishment||Taxes||Abolish all taxes levied by the legislature in Arkansas.|
|Alcohol Tax Increase||Alcohol||Raise the excise tax on all alcoholic beverages sold.|
|Gay Foster Parents||Civil rights||Barring unmarried couples from adopting or fostering children.|
|Medical Marijuana Amendment||Marijuana||Legalize medical marijuana|
|Secret Ballot Amendment||Labor||Require that union elections be conducted by secret ballot|
|Child Neglect||Civil rights||Require that union elections be conducted by secret ballot|
|Length of Terms Amendment||Admin. of gov't||Extend the length of terms for county officials|
|Seven Casinos Initiative||Gambling||Allow Arkansas Hotels and Entertainment to own and operate seven casinos|
Local ballot measures
- 2010 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Legislatively referred ballot issues in Arkansas
- 2010 proposed ballot initiatives
- Three proposed amendments on Arkansas ballot
- Three amendment issues on ballot
- Arkansas voters deciding not only local races but three Constitutional amendments
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|