Arkansas 2011 ballot measures
2011 ballot in the state of Arkansas.
- The measure was an legislatively-referred state statute.
- The measure was placed on the 2011 ballot after the Arkansas Governor called for a special election for the measure.
- The measure dealt with bonds for highway needs.
On the ballot
- See also: 2011 ballot measures
|LRSS||Retail Project Question||Bond issues||Would authorize local areas to create economic districts, issue bonds for retail projects|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2011
No local measures were identified for 2011. Read about local happenings here.