Arkansas College Savings Bond Act, Proposed Question Act 683 (1990)
- This statute authorizes the Arkansas Development Finance Authority to issue college savings bonds.
|Proposed Question Act 683 (1990)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||AN ACT AUTHORIZING THE ARKANSAS DEVELOPMENT FINANCE AUTHORITY TO ISSUE STATE OF ARKANSAS COLLEGE SAVINGS GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS IN THE TOTAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF NOT EXCEEDING $300,000,000 IN SERIES FROM TIME TO TIME. IN PRINCIPAL AMOUNTS NOT TO EXCEED, WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY, $100.000,000 IN ANY FISCAL BIENNIUM, FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINANCING HIGHER EDUCATION PROJECTS TO SERVE THE INHABITANTS OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS; PRESCRIBING OTHER MATTERS RELATING THERETO; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.||”|
- 1990 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1990 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|