For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Judicial Appointments, Alternate Proposal (1980)
- The option selected ensured that state Supreme Court justices would be selected through nonpartisan elections instead of through merit-based appointment.
|Alternate Proposal to Proposed Constitution of 1980|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
- FOR Merit Selection by Appointment of Supreme Court Justices and Court of Appeals Judges
- FOR Nonpartisan Election of Supreme Court Justices and Court of Appeals Judges
- 1980 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1980 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|