Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission, Proposed Amendment 1 (1988)
The Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission Amendment, also known as Proposed Amendment 1 and later as Amendment 66, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the November 8, 1988 ballot in Arkansas, where it was approved.
- This amendment to Arkansas Constitution provided for the creation of the Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission.
|Arkansas Proposed Amendment 1 (1988)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The text of the ballot read:
|“||PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT NO. 1
(Referred to the People by the General Assembly)
- 1988 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1988 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission (On Judgepedia)
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|