Arkansas Referred Act 306, Arkansas Dairy Commission (1968)
- This statute would have created a state Dairy Commission.
|Referred Act 306|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||An Act to create an Arkansas Dairy Commission for the purpose of stabilizing the Arkansas Dairy Industry; to provide for staffing the Commission and to relate its general powers and authority to make investigations, inspections, and to require licenses; to establish minimum prices for sales of milk products and frozen dairy products; to authorize the Commission to prohibit the sale of milk products and frozen dairy products below minimum prices or at variance with filed prices and to relate the Quasi-Legislative and Adjudicatory functions of the Commission; and for other purposes.||”|
- 1968 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1968 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|