Arkansas Water Resource Development Bonds, Referred Question Act 496 of 1981 (1982)
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • Schedule • Proclamation|
- This statute authorizes the state Soil and Water Conservation Commission to issue bonds for water resource development.
|Arkansas Referred Question Act 496 (1981)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||An act authorizing the Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission to issue water resources development general obligation bonds in the total principal amount of not exceeding $100,00,000 in series from time to time, in principal amounts not to exceed, without prior approval of the general assembly, $15,000,000 in any fiscal biennium, for the purpose of financing the impoundment and transmission of water to serve the inhabitants of the state of Arkansas; prescribing other matters relating thereto; and for other purposes.||”|
- 1982 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1982 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|