Arkansas Referred Question Act 535 (1983)
- This statute would have authorized the State Soil & Water Conservation Commission to issue bonds for development of a waste disposal system.
|Referred Question Act 535 (1984)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An act authorizing the Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission to issue waste disposal system development general obligation bonds in the total principal amount of not exceeding $100,000,000 in series from time to time, in principal amounts not to exceed, without prior approval of the general assembly, $15,000,000 in any fiscal bienium for the purpose of financing wastewater and solid waste disposal systems to serve the inhabitants of the state of Arkansas; prescribing other matters related thereto, and for other purposes.||”|
- 1984 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1984 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|