Arkansas Salary Raise for Constitutional Officers, Proposed Amendment 56 (1976)
- This amendment provides for salary raises for the Arkansas Governor and other constitutional officers.
|Proposed Amendment 56 (1976)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||A proposed Constitutional Amendment to limit and establish the salaries of the Constitutional Officers and members of the General Assembly; and to establish the method of fixing the maximum salaries of Municipal Officers.||”|
- 1976 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1976 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|